Applications call for Pulliam Journalism Fellowship Program 2020. The Indianapolis Star and The Arizona Republic, Gannett Co. newspapers, are seeking college students and new graduates with a talent for reporting, news design, and graphics, or photojournalism for an exciting and demanding journalism fellowship program.
The fellows on Pulliam Journalism Fellowship Program 2020 will
- Be a member of the newsroom, work hard, and gain valuable journalism experience.
- Get paid, too. Pulliam Fellows earn $650/week for the 10-week program.
- Also, get to work with top urban journalists and their editors.
- College juniors, seniors, and graduate students enrolled in journalism or related degree program as of Nov. 1, 2020, are eligible.
- Previous newspaper journalism internships and/or experience as a journalist on a college newspaper preferred.
- Needs to be committed to a career in news journalism.
- Must have reliable transportation and arrange for your own housing.
Candidates can apply online anytime between now and Nov. 1, 2020. The complete application consists of the following
- A completed online application form.
- Samples of your best-published work, at least half of which completed under the deadline.
- A resume.
- One letter of recommendation from someone who knows the most about you and your work, such as an editor, supervisor, teacher, or colleague.
- Two professional references who can speak about your work as a journalist.