Royal Holloway, University of London (RHUL), formally incorporated as Royal Holloway and Bedford New College, is a public research university and a constituent college of the federal University of London. Moreover, it has three faculties, 20 academic departments and 9,200 undergraduate and postgraduate students from over 100 countries. The campus is located west of Egham, Surrey, 19 miles (31 km) from central London.
Furthermore, Royal Holloway and Errington scholarship is open for the UK and EU citizens to study honors degree program within the departments of English, History or Media Arts.
The scholarship is a £1,500 cash award, paid in the first year of your degree.
- Applicants must be a Home/EU new undergraduate student, with minimum expected or final grades at GCE A-level of AAA or equivalent and a strong scholarship statement.
- Also, applicants must be applying for one of the following degree programmes:
- BA English
- BA History
- Also, BA Modern and Contemporary History
- BA Film, Television and Digital Production
- BA Film Studies
- Also, BA Digital Media Culture and Technology
- Applicants will need to hold a current conditional or unconditional offer to study at Royal Holloway before they can apply for the scholarship.
A scholar must:
- anticipate meeting all the conditions associated with their offer in time to enroll at Royal Holloway in September 2019.
- Also, be registered as Royal Holloway undergraduate/postgraduate student for the whole period in which they are in receipt of the scholarship
- not be in receipt of more than one Royal Holloway scholarship, unless it is specifically stated in the terms and conditions that two specific scholarships can be held at the same time by the same person; a scholar will be able to hold a Royal Holloway scholarship along with an external award only if the value of both awards combined does not exceed the recipient’s tuition-fee liability. This clause only applies to scholarships that are offered as tuition fees reductions and does not relate to any cash awards.
- Also, meet the eligibility criteria set for an individual award stated on the Royal Holloway Scholarships web pages.