The University of Manchester, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering is glad to offer International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships. Moreover, for this scholarship, all international students are eligible who are holding an offer of a place within the Faculty will be automatically considered for a scholarship. Also, the awards will take the form of a scholarship against the tuition fees. Furthermore, the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering is mainly based in the Sackville Street Building.
- The Faculty of Science and Engineering is offering ten scholarships of £2,000 per annum for well-qualified international undergraduate students.
- Also, The awards will take the form of a scholarship against the tuition fees.
- These scholarships will be renewed for each year of full-time study at the University, up to a maximum of four years, and will be subject to students’ sustained academic performance.
- This scheme applies to any undergraduate degree programme within the Faculty of Science and Engineering at The University of Manchester.
- Also, Each scholarship will be awarded on the basis of a student demonstrating high performance in their high school final year examinations (or equivalent) and the academic reference on their UCAS form.
- Extracurricular activities will also be taken in to account such as contribution to activities in school or community, this information will be taken from the personal statement included on the UCAS form.
- Also, All international students who are holding an offer of a place within the Faculty will be automatically considered for a scholarship. There is no additional application.