Applications have opened for the Scholarships at Henley Business School in UK. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship now. The name of the scholarship is the University of Reading – Henley Business School Executive MBA Bursaries in UK, 2020. The Henley Business School of the University of Reading is offering bursaries to students with financial need wanting to pursue an MBA program at their Business School in Business, Management, Finance, Accounting.
The candidates should meet the following requirements for the Scholarships at Henley Business School in UK
- The applicants can be of any nationality.
- Additionally, the candidates should have an offer of a place from the Henley Business School for a full-time MBA program commencing in October 2020.
- Also, they should state their financial need on the section of the application form to be considered for the bursary.
- The University will automatically consider the candidates who meet the above criteria and have an unconditional offer from the business school for the scholarship.
- Furthermore, the applicants should submit their application for the program and the required documents by the specified deadline.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful candidates will receive a scholarship of 10% to 50% of the program fees.
About the University
- Henley Business School is the business school of the University of Reading.
- It was formed by merging the previously independent Henley Management College, formerly the Administrative Staff College, with the existing business school of the University of Reading.
- As a result of the merger, it now occupies two sites: Greenlands Campus, near the town of Henley-on-Thames, the original site of the Henley Management College, and Whiteknights Campus in Reading.
- The Henley Business School offers its undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph.D. programs from its Whiteknights campus.
- Moreover, it offers 30 different programs for undergraduates (BA/BSc) and postgraduates (MA/MSc) in finance and investment, management, marketing, and real estate and planning.
- Furthermore, it offers Ph.D. and DBA programs in all these areas. Spread across both sites are 24 specialist research and knowledge centers. Henley has 150 faculty members that come from 18 countries.
For more details, visit the official page.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.