Apply for Scholarships at Nagoya University in Japan. The deadline for this application is 12th April 2021.
Nagoya University, abbreviated to Meidai or NU, is a Japanese national university located in Chikusa-ku, Nagoya. It is the last Imperial University in Japan, one of the Designated National University and selected as a Top Type university of Top Global University Project by the Japanese government. Also, University of Commerce and Business Administration (NUCBA) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. Likewise, this 66 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
The University accepts applications are from outstanding students for the TOEFL iBT Test Scholarships. Also, the grant is organized by Nagoya University of Commerce & Business (NUCB) Business School. The funding is exclusively available for international students.
This program’s main purpose is to provide an award amount of 15,000 JPY for the TOEFL iBT test fee to all eligible students for the academic year 2021/2022.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Likewise, the grant is available for undergraduate students for their IELTS Test Fee.
- Also, to be eligible, the applicants must have a GPA of 2.0 or higher, an attendance rate of 95% or higher.
The Nagoya University of Commerce & Business (NUCB) Business School will award 15,000 JPY to successful students.
- How to Apply: In an undergraduate degree program, students should take admission at the NUCB School.
- Also, all candidates must have to submit a CV, academic transcripts, certificates, and one recommendation letter from a teacher of their previous school stating the candidate as deserving.
- Furthermore, for taking admission at this school, candidates must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Similarly, students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!