Applications have opened for the Scholarships at Singapore Management University. The deadline for the scholarship is 31st May 2020. The University is providing scholarships for the Bachelor’s students in courses available at the University.
- Prima Ceylon Scholarship 2020 is available to first-year full-time undergraduates of Sri Lankan nationality at the Singapore Management University.
- Additionally, the objective is to motivate the outstanding undergraduates to achieve academic excellence and to accord appropriate recognition to the recipients for their accomplishments.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for the Scholarships at Singapore Management University
- Full-time first-year undergraduates enrolled in any program of study.
- Additionally, Sri Lankan nationality.
- Also, good academic results.
- Furthermore, Demonstrated high standards of personal conduct.
- Also, Active participation in community service and co-curricular activities.
- Furthermore, With demonstrated financial needs.
Value of Scholarship
- SGD 22,500 per annum (towards subsidized tuition fees and study-related expenses).
- Additionally, Prima Ceylon Scholarship 2020 IS tenable for up to 4 years of study.
- Also, Internship opportunity.
- Furthermore, the Donor may offer the recipient recruitment opportunities.
- Interested candidates must indicate their interest in the Scholarship section of the online application form for admission.
- There is no separate scholarship application form.
- Additionally, there is a special consideration for this scholarship to applicants with demonstrated financial needs.
- Applicants must also submit a separate financial aid application.
- Moreover, this can be done via Applicant’s Self Service, after submitting the online application for admission.
- Furthermore, the financial aid application will open from 2 January to 31 May 2020 for prospective applicants applying for Academic Year 2020-21.
- To apply, click here.
About the University
Singapore Management University (SMU) is the third autonomous university in Singapore. The university provides broad-based business programs modeled after the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. Additionally, SMU was established on 29 July 2000 and is located in the Downtown area of Singapore. Likewise, it has a city campus with a total enrolment of about 10,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students. Furthermore, it comprises six schools offering undergraduate, graduate, and Ph.D. programs in business administration, business analytics, financial services, accountancy, economics, information systems management, law, and the social sciences.