Applications have opened for the Scholarships at the University of Queensland in Australia. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarships until 30 April 2020. The name of the scholarship is the Malaysia Global Leaders Scholarship 2020. The University is providing the scholarships for Bachelors and Masters students in the field of Business, Economics, Law.
The candidates must meet the following criteria for the Scholarships at the University of Queensland in Australia
- The Malaysia Global Leaders Scholarship is available to citizens of Malaysia.
- Additionally, they should have applied and received an admit from the University.
- Also, the University considers the students who completed or are completing A-levels, STPM, GCE, SAM, AusMat, UEC or Ontario Secondary School Diploma.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful recipients of the scholarship will receive AUD 5,000 to AUD 10,000 tuition fee scholarship.
- Personal/motivational statement
- Additionally, CV/Resume
- Also, One reference letter
The University will select the candidates on the following basis
- Academic excellence and high achieving students.
- Also, the University takes into consideration the achievements of the students.
About the University
- The University of Queensland (UQ) is a research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane.
- Also, UQ is one of Australia’s oldest and most selective universities, consistently ranked among the top in global rankings. UQ is particularly well regarded for business and life sciences.
- Additionally, founded in 1909, UQ is colloquially known as a sandstone university.
- The main campus occupies much of the riverside inner suburb of St Lucia, southwest of the Brisbane central business district.
- Furthermore, other UQ campuses and facilities are located throughout Queensland, the largest of which are the Gatton campus and the Herston medical school.
For more information, click the official link.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.