Applications are open for the S&T (Science & Technology) Undergraduate Scholarships at the National University of Singapore. The scholarship is offered to read the following full-time undergraduate course at NUS.
- School of Computing: Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Security, Business Analytics
- Faculty of Engineering: Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Industrial & Systems Engineering, Material Science & Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering
- School of Computing and Faculty of Engineering: Computer Engineering
- College of Humanities and Sciences: Science majors only (excluding Environmental Studies and Pharmacy). This includes Chemistry, Data Science and Analytics, Data Science and Economics, Food Science and Technology, Life Sciences, Mathematics, Pharmaceutical Science, Physics, Quantitative Finance, and Statistics.
S&T Undergraduate Scholarships at the National University of Singapore covers the following things
- Tuition fees (after MOE Tuition Grant Subsidy) and compulsory fees
- S$6,000 annual living allowance
- S$200 one-time settling-in allowance upon enrolment
- Annual accommodation allowance equivalent to the lowest double room rate for on-campus accommodation
- One-way air passage from home country to Singapore at the beginning of the course of study, and return air passage from Singapore to home country at the end of the course.
In order to apply for S&T Undergraduate Scholarships at the National University of Singapore, candidates must have the following qualifications
- Be citizens of an Asian country, excluding Singapore
- Have strong leadership qualities and potential
- Present excellent co-curricular activities records
- Possess outstanding high school results
- Be applying for admission to a full-time undergraduate degree program in Computing, Engineering or Science (excluding Pharmacy) at NUS.
Application & Shortlisting Process
- All applicants for undergraduate admission to NUS will be considered automatically for the scholarship through their applications for admission.
- Applicants will be assessed on their suitability for the scholarship, based on the strength of their applications and/or their performance in the scholarship selection interview(s), if shortlisted.
- Applicants shortlisted for the selection interview(s) will be informed via e-mail, and will be required to provide a submission furnishing their co-curricular activity and other achievements, and a personal statement, before the interview(s). Selection interviews will be conducted from March to June, and shortlisted candidates will be informed of the scholarship outcomes by mid-July.
- NUS reserves the right not to award any scholarship if there are no candidates of sufficient merit. The decision of the selection committee is final. Inquiries or disputes surrounding its decisions will not be entertained.
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here