Study Entrepreneurship: From Business Idea to Action
Improve your knowledge of entrepreneurship and discover how to plan, develop, nurture, and build a successful business.
What topics will you cover?
- How to understand yourself as an entrepreneur, and create a self-development plan
- Sources of business ideas and inspiration
- The business idea and how to develop it, including: the business model canvas; the minimum viable product; the value of having a mentor; resource requirements; raising finance
- Pitching skills and tips; communication and language skills
- The Entrepreneurial Ecosystem, including leadership and management; using feedback for development; family business models; working in a team; customer service; networking’ marketing basics.
- Putting plans into action: the action plan, thinking long term about your enterprise and using resources for continuous development.