Apply for TDTU Scholarships for International Students to study Undergraduate Programs 2022. Ton Duc Thang University offers applications for undergraduate programs taught in the English language. This program offers about 50 scholarships of 100% and about 50 scholarships of 50% including tuition fees and dormitory fees. Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students at TDTU are granted to eligible students to study a 4-year Bachelor’s program taught in the English language.
For the Undergraduate programs taught in the English language, applicants choose 1 out of 12 courses from the Undergraduate Program taught in the English language.
- Automation and Control Engineering
- Business Administration (in Hospitality Management)
- Civil Engineering
- English language
- International Accounting
- Finance and Banking
- Computer Science
- Vietnamese Studies (in Tourism & Tourism Management)
- Software Engineering
- International Business
There are full scholarships and partial scholarships offered by reduction from tuition fee and dormitory fee. The scholarship and admission policies are as follows
- 50 scholarships of 100% and 50 scholarships of 50% for 39 courses of Undergraduate Programs taught in the Vietnamese language.
- Around 50 scholarships of 100% and around 50 scholarships of 50% for 12 courses of Undergraduate Programs taught in the English language.
- Applicants must have graduated senior high school or equivalent students in the period 2020/2021.
- Your final year senior high school of GPA is from 6.5 (scale 10.0). According to the applicant’s high school academic performance, the TDTU scholarship council at selects the ones with the strongest academic performances to offer the scholarships until they are no longer available.
- For the undergraduate programs in the English language, you must have a further IELTS 5.0 or above. An equivalent certificate of English language proficiency is acceptable including TOEFL iBT: 45, Cambridge Exams: PET/FCE 140, Cambridge BEC Pre. 140, BULATS 40, TOEIC (4 Skills): Listening and Reading 550, Writing 120, Speaking 120. (The English language proficiency must be valid within two years from the test date until 01 October 2021).
- The scholarships for Undergraduate Programs taught in Vietnamese covers tuition fees and dormitory fees of a 1-year Preparatory Vietnamese language course and 4 years Bachelor’s program. Scholarships for the major Vietnamese study – Vietnamese language are not available.
- The scholarships for Undergraduate Programs taught in English cover the tuition fees and dormitory fees of a 4 year Bachelor’s program.