Get an introduction to the changing landscape of the global economy and its implications for international commerce.
Understand the impact of globalisation on international business
Recent decades have witnessed the globalisation of the business environment. This development has sponsored enormous opportunities but complicated the risks associated with business operations. This course will cover how changing realities transform companies.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- learn about globalisation and its impact on the business environment
- identify the implications for the global business environment of the rise of the BRICS
- identify the potential emerging markets of the future
- connect with professionals from across the globe, debating the challenges facing companies
What topics will you cover?
- Globalisation – definitions and drivers
- The global business environment – national, regional and international dimensions
- The changing geopolitics of the global economy, specifically the rise of the BRICS
- The challenge of doing business in China
- Beyond the BRICS – who will be the next group of emerging markets?
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to…