Applications have opened for the Hubei Provincial Scholarships in China. Interested candidates can apply until 1st June 2020. The Government of China is giving scholarships for the Bachelors, Masters and Ph.D. degrees in the courses offered by the designated universities.
The candidates must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Hubei Provincial Scholarships in China
- The applicants should behave well, be hardworking, have excellent grades and in good health.
- Additionally, undergraduate scholarship applicants should be within average age of 25 years old and have obtained degree equal to Chinese High School Degree or above.
- Also, graduate Scholarship applicants should within the average of 30-year-old and have obtained a Bachelor degree.
- Similarly, doctorate Scholarship applicants should be within the average age of 35 years old and have obtained a masters degree,
- Also, all General Scholar Scholarship applicants should be within the average age of 40 years old
- Additionally, Chinese language scholars should have obtained a Higher School Degree or above. Professional scholars should have obtained a Bachelors degree or above or should be university students in grade 2 or above.
- Additionally, advanced Scholar Scholarship applicants should have obtained a Masters degree or above and associate professor title or above, and should be the average age of 50 years old.
- Furthermore, the requirement for applicant’s Chinese language proficiency to be decided in accord with the major to be learned and language of instruction.
- In addition to that, applicants do not obtain any financial aid from the Chinese government or other organizations.
Value of the Scholarship
- Undergraduate Scholarship is 10,000 RMB per year
- Additionally, the graduate Scholarship is 15,000 RMB per year
- Likewise, Doctorate scholarship is 20,000 RMB per year
- Similarly, General Scholar Scholarship is 5,000 RMB per 6 months or 10,000 RMB per year
- Furthermore, Advanced Scholar Scholarship (including visiting scholars, similarly hereinafter) is 10,000 RMB per 6 months or 20,000 RMB per year
About the Government of China
- All power within the government of the People’s Republic of China is divided among several bodies:
- They are the legislative branch, the National People’s Congress. the executive branch, the State Council the judicial branch, the Supreme People’s Court and the Supreme People’s Procuratorate the military branch, People’s Liberation Army (PLA) via the Central Military Commission
- Also, the primary organs of state power are the National People’s Congress (NPC), the President, and the State Council.
- Furthermore, members of the State Council include the Premier, a variable number of Vice Premiers, five State Councilors, and 29 ministers and heads of State Council commissions.
Visit the official page for more information
Also, visit oyaop and oyaschool for more scholarship opportunities.