Applications have opened for The Katoni Scholarship in Denmark 2020. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship until 1st May 2020.
- The Katoni scholarship is given annually to one or more person(s) who need financial support for their education, internship or work within the cultural area.
- Additionally, the purpose of the scholarship is to support Danes and foreign nationals working particularly to strengthen the culture in Denmark and across borders.
- Furthermore, Katoni grants the scholarship which is also responsible for choosing the scholarship recipient(s).
- It grants scholarships to the researchers, students and former students at educational institutions all over the world.
- Moreover, Danes or foreign nationals with a special connection to Denmark get the scholarship in relation to their education or work.
The candidates should meet the following requirements for The Katoni Scholarship in Denmark 2020
- The scholarship is for researchers, students and former students at educational institutions all over the world.
- It is given to Danes or foreign nationals with a special connection to Denmark – for instance in relation to their education or work.
- The scholarship is eligible for internships or exchange stays in Denmark or abroad
- Also, Research projects with a cultural aspect connected to Denmark
- Furthermore, projects promoting culture, knowledge of cultural events and the like
- Annually one or more person(s) will get the scholarship.
- Additionally, the amount is DKK 10,000.
The candidates should submit the application form along with following documents
- Full name
- Additionally, address
- Phone number
- Also, Email address
- Educational institution
- Furthermore, Diplomas/certificates
- Furthermore, a Motivated application stating why you should receive the Katoni scholarship.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.