The applications for the Scholarships at the University of Melbourne in Australia have opened. Interested candidates can apply until 8th March 2020. The name of the scholarship is the University of Melbourne Housing Bursary 2020. The University is providing scholarships to the Bachelors and Masters degrees in the courses offered by the University.
The candidates must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Scholarships at the University of Melbourne
- The candidates should enroll in a course at the University of Melbourne.
- Also, students undertaking a single subject or a non-award course (e.g. study abroad or exchange) are not eligible.
- Additionally, the candidates should be paying rent or board. Students paying mortgages are not eligible.
- Moreover, the students should complete a means test.
- Students with a married or de facto partner must also include their partner’s income.
- Furthermore, students under the age of 21 must include the income of their parents, unless there is a serious breakdown in the relationship between the student and their parents.
- Additionally, they must enroll as a full-time student at the University of Melbourne.
- Also, they may be eligible to receive this scholarship while enrolled as a part-time student.
Value of the Scholarship
- The candidates will receive an allowance of AUD 100 per fortnight for up to one year.
About the University
- The University of Melbourne (informally Melbourne University) is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
- Additionally, Times Higher Education ranks Melbourne as 33rd in the world, while the Academic Ranking of World Universities places Melbourne 44th in the world (both first in Australia).
Please visit the official page for additional details about the program.
Also, check oyaop and oyaschool for more scholarship opportunities.