The University of Reading is a public university located in Reading, Berkshire, England. It was founded as a University of Oxford extension college in 1892 as University College, Reading. Moreover, the institution received the power to grant its own degrees in 1926 by Royal Charter from King George V as well as was the only university to receive such a charter between the two world wars. In addition, the university is usually categorized as a red brick university, reflecting its original foundation in the 19th century.
Furthermore, the School of Construction Management and Engineering is offering 3 scholarships of £3,000 each to the strongest International students and 3 scholarships of £2,000 each to the strongest UK/EU students offered admission to:
- MSc Construction Cost Management
- Also, MSc Construction Managemen
- MSc Design and Management of Sustainable Built Environment
- MSc Construction Management & International Developmen
- Also, MSc Information Management for Design, Construction and Operation
- MSc Project Management
- Also, MSc Renewable Energy: Technology and Sustainability
- All scholarships are awarded primarily on the basis of previous academic accomplishment as well as will take the form of a tuition fee reduction.
- Applicants must hold an offer of admission to one of the master’s courses listed above for study on a full-time basis enrolling in 2019.
Application: How to Apply
- Eligible candidates who hold an offer of admission to a course will be contacted with details of how to submit an application for a scholarship.
- Also, they will also provide details of the terms and conditions under which the scheme operates.
- The scholarship application form will be accessible to eligible students via their [email protected] applicant portal.
- Scholarships will be awarded in two rounds.
- The first round will review applications received up to 1 March 2019 and the second round will close on 1 June 2019.
- Candidates unsuccessful in round one will be eligible for consideration in round two, provided they still hold a valid offer of admission to an eligible course.