Applications have opened for the Excellence Scholarships 2020 in Australia. The University of Wollongong is providing the scholarships for Bachelors students in the courses offered by the University except:
- Medicine & Surgery, Nursing, Science (Nutrition or Exercise Science)
- Nutrition & Dietetics, Exercise Science & Rehabilitation, Social Work, and Psychology
The candidates should meet the given criteria for Excellence Scholarships in Australia.
- They must be international students.
- The UES is available to students enrolling in Bachelor degrees at UOW (Australian campuses only) excluding the following: Doctor of Medicine; Nursing; 4-year Nutrition & Dietetics; 4-year Exercise Science & Rehabilitation and Education, Social Work and Psychology
- Students may be eligible if they have excellent results in one of the following categories:
- Australian Year 12 or equivalent international secondary school qualification
- Furthermore, Foundation Studies programs approved for direct admission to Bachelor degrees and offered at an institution recognized by UOW
- Diploma or other academic pathway program approved for admission with credit exemption from an institution with which UOW has a formal agreement
- Moreover, up to one year of study in a Bachelor’s degree at a recognized University, where there is no credit exemption awarded to study at UOW.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful recipients of the scholarship will receive partial funding, 30% tuition fee waiver.
- For Bachelors, postgraduate and research courses, the interested candidates can submit their application online using the link.
- There is no application fee for online applications.
- Additionally, they need to provide original or certified copies of all academic records, mark sheets or transcripts of studies previously undertaken.
- Also, some courses have additional entry requirements. For information regarding these additional requirements check the link here.
- Furthermore, the applicants do not need to complete an English language application form or a foundation studies/diploma application form.
About the University
- The University of Wollongong (UOW) is an Australian public research university located in the coastal city of Wollongong, New South Wales, approximately 80 kilometers south of Sydney.
- Additionally, as of 2017, the university had an enrolment of more than 32,000 students an alumni base of more than 131,859 and over 2,400 staff members.
- Moreover, in 1951, a division of the New South Wales University of Technology was established in Wollongong for the conduct of diploma courses.
- Furthermore, in 1961, the Wollongong University College of the University of New South Wales was constituted and the college was officially opened in 1962.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com or oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.