University of Westminister Vice-Chancellor Scholarship 2017
University of Westminister have their application ongoing for Vice-Chancellor Scholarship 2017. It is the most prestigious scholarship aimed at fully funding a student from a developing country to study a full-time Masters at the University.
- The applicant must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time Masters.
- Equivalent to a UK First Class Honours degree, financial need and development potential.
Full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
- A copy of the letter/email from the University of Westminster confirming your conditional or unconditional offer of a place on your chosen course.
- An official copy of your transcript from your most recent/current academic study.
- A reference letter written specifically in support of your scholarship application. This should be written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer (where relevant to your chosen degree course) and cannot be the same reference provided as part of your admission application.
Official Link: https://www.westminster.ac.uk/study/prospective-students/fees-and-funding/scholarships/international-postgraduate-scholarships/vice-chancellor-scholarship
Deadline: 4th May 2017