Applications are open for the Up to $10000- Stephen J. Brady Stop Hunger Scholarship 2021. The Scholarship is designed to recognize and reward the great steps students are taking to fight hunger in communities across the United States.
Provided that, these young people are creating awareness and mobilizing peers in their communities to be catalysts for change. The scholarship awardees comprise a wide variety of students, ages 5 to 25, who are recognized at the national level. The scholarship is named for the Foundation’s founder; Steve Brady, who was an unstoppable champion in the fight to end hunger.
Financial Benefit from Stephen J. Brady Stop Hunger Scholarship 2021
- Scholarship winners receive a $5,000 scholarship and a $5,000 grant for their hunger-related charity.
Eligibility for Stephen J. Brady Stop Hunger Scholarship 2021
- All applicants must be enrolled in an accredited educational institution (kindergarten through graduate school) in the United States. All applicants must be ages 5-25 and meet the age requirement by Oct. 5, 2021.
- In the same way, All applicants must have demonstrated an ongoing commitment to their community by performing unpaid volunteer services impacting hunger in the United States within the last 12 months.
- Additionally, All applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States who reside in the contiguous United States, Alaska, and Hawaii only.
- Meanwhile, Volunteer services performed by an applicant must help non-family members.
- Furthermore, if the applicant is selected as a potential national Stephen J. Brady Stop Hunger Scholarship recipient, in order to be confirmed as a winner, the student’s parent or legal guardian must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Assignment of Rights.
- Lastly, Scholarship funds awarded to winners must be used for tuition and related fees, books, supplies, and equipment required for courses at an accredited post-secondary education institution.
To apply for these scholarships, together with, the applicant must submit online applications through the given links:
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!