Uppsala University scholarships 2024 (Fully Funded Scholarships in Sweden)
Scholarships are available each year for fee-paying international students applying for an international Master’s programme at Uppsala University. Please note that competition is high; only about 2% of those who apply are granted a scholarships.
Scholarship application period
The application period for scholarships provided by Uppsala University for prospective international students starting a programme in autumn 2024 will be open 10-22 January 2024.
The deadline is 23:59 CET (Central European Time) on Monday 22 January 2024. Please consider the time zone. We do not accept late applications.
Scholarships for academic year 2024/2025
Some scholarships are open for all citizens of a country outside of the European Union (EU)/European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, while others are only open to citizens of certain countries. The scholarships available for application may vary from year to year.
Citizens of countries outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
About the scholarship
The scholarships will cover the full cost of tuition fees for studies at Uppsala University. The scholarships do not cover living expenses.
Level of study
- You must be a citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- You must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in being in an educational environment.
- You can only be awarded an Uppsala University Global Scholarship for a Master’s programme at Uppsala University chosen as first priority (the programme which you have ranked the highest of the four programmes you can choose at University Admissions).
- You must have applied for the Master’s programme before the University Admissions deadline.
- You must meet the entry requirements for the Master’s programme you applied for. The application fee and your complete supporting documents must be received by University Admissions before the deadline.