Applications are open for the Upskilled Education Scholarship at the Curtin University. The Upskilled Education Scholarship has been developed to support students who have a desire to learn and develop their education. In Addition, Curtin University is Western Australia’s largest and most culturally diverse university with Australia’s third largest international student population. Further, Their campuses are vibrant, welcoming spaces that value diversity and difference, emphasize industry connections and practical learning, have a strong commitment to social justice, and foster a forward-thinking culture for their students, staff and the wider community.
Moreover, in line with developments in Perth, they are beginning to transform their main Bentley Campus into a cultural hub where members of the community can live, study, work and socialize together as part of the Greater Curtin project.
- Centre for Aboriginal Studies
- Business and Law
- Health Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Science & Engineering
- Science courses
- Engineering courses
- Western Australian School of Mines (WASM)
- Postgraduate coursework
- The scholarship will provide a one-off cash payment of $2,000 to be put towards education, training, and educational materials.
- Rather than just going towards your tuition, you have the option of how you want to spend your money.
- Open to all students (both Australia-based and international) who have a desire to learn and develop their education;
- Should be over 18 years of age by the scholarship closing date;
- Also, be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, New Zealand citizen, Australian permanent humanitarian visa also, international student;
- Further, have a desire to learn and develop their education;
- Also, Studying an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Curtin University.
- The Upskilled Education Scholarship will be awarded to the applicant who provides the most inspiring and well-researched application.
- Further, Tellin 750 – 1000 words why you deserve to win the Upskilled Education Scholarship and what you will use it for. Also, Submit your entry as a Word document or PDF only, without any web links. At the end of the entry please include the following information – your full name, postal address, contact number, also, email.
- Also, Please email your application