Applications call for Women’s Health Tech 2020 Fall Challenge.
The Women’s Health Tech 2020 Fall Challenge seeks innovators and digital health startups who are addressing unmet needs in Women’s Health. FemTech innovators, from all around the world, will be considered for the opportunity to pitch in front of health-tech investors on Pitch Day, and ultimately for the chance to win $10,000.
Women’s Health Tech 2020 Fall Challenge has the following things
- Grand Prize – $10,000.00 U.S. dollars from Goodwin
- 2nd Place – Up to $20,000.00 U.S. dollars worth of in-kind legal services from Goodwin
- 3rd Place (Health Innovation Alliance Award) – 1-year membership to Health Innovation Alliance and Up to $15,000 U.S. dollars of in-kind services including direct government affairs consulting and strategic counsel from Horizon Government Affairs.
- 4th Place (NIHUB Women’s Health Tech Innovation Award) – 1-year premium membership in Nursing Innovation Hub and Up to 10 hours of in-kind services of strategy, design, or consulting valued at $5,000 U.S. dollars.
- 5th Place (Women’s Health Tech Spirit of Entrepreneurship Award ) – Media exposure package valued at a maximum value of $1,000.00 U.S. dollars provided by Women of Wearables.
Bonus Prizes and Opportunities
- Rhia Ventures Award: $5,000.00 from Rhia Ventures for a company with innovations in maternal health care or contraception that are addressing the needs of underserved communities (women of color, Medicaid, low-income women).
- Digital Dx Ventures Award: $2,500.00 for Best Digital Health Diagnostic Innovation from Digital Dx Ventures.
- Individuals who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry are legal residents of countries where such challenges are allowed by the laws of those countries (excluding the residents of Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria).
- Teams of eligible individuals wherein each team member meet the eligibility requirements for individual Contestants.
- Though contestants may be affiliated with larger organizations, for the Challenge, a team of eligible individuals may only have a maximum of three (3) individuals represent each team.
- Contestants must own or have access at their own expense to a computer, an internet connection, and any other electronic devices, documentation, software, or other items a Contestant may deem necessary to create and enter their Submission.