Yunus&Youth calls applications for the Global Fellowship Program 2020. Interested candidates can apply until 16th February 2020.
The fellowship enables early-stage young social entrepreneurs to create a stronger positive social impact. It also helps them to become financially sustainable by providing mentoring, business training and access to a global network.
Yunus&Youth offers a 6-month Global Fellowship Program to help exceptional young people running businesses doing good.
The successful candidates will receive the following benefits
- They will be a part of an individually tailored online mentoring program with an experienced mentor who will provide professional guidance
- Additionally, they will also participate in expert webinars with social business professionals.
- The fellowship program will increase the candidates’ global network as they can be a part of a global class of exclusive young social entrepreneurs
- Furthermore, they will receive support on focus areas and see their business grow and be taken to the next level.
- Young leaders all over the world are eligible to apply.
The organizers select the candidates on the basis 0f following criteria for the Global Fellowship Program
- The applicants must be dedicated and committed to building a social business and solving a social an issue in their community
- Also, they must show a willingness to receive professional guidance and work hard to grow and develop their social business
- Moreover, they must be the founder, co-founder or have full decision-making power in the organization
- Similarly, they must have fluency in English
- Furthermore, they must be generally between 18-30 years old. However, there are few exceptions for outstanding applicants over 30.
The organizers give special consideration for:
- Solutions that represent an advance in the way of tackling a problem to accelerate the achievement of the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Also, the ideas that integrate new technologies
- Additionally, innovations that specifically target problems faced by any of the following groups: youth, women, ethnic/racial minorities, LGBTQ+, refugees and displaced persons or persons with disabilities
For further details, visit the official page.