Fully-funded UNESCO/ISEDC Fellowship Program in Russia
The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) in association with the International Sustainable Energy Development Centre (ISEDC) in Moscow present this fellowship to enhance capacity-building and human resources development in the area of sustainable and renewable energy sources in developing countries and countries in transition. The fellowship program lasts for 4 weeks duration in October from 5 October to 30 October 2020.
Areas of Study
The candidates will have an opportunity to choose to study in the following fields of study, which are aligned with UNESCO’s objectives and program priorities:
- Energy and sustainable development.
- Ecological management of energy resources.
- Renewable energy.
- Sustainable and renewable energy power generation.
- Holder of at least a BSc degree or BA in Economics.
- Proficient in the English language.
- Not more than 35 years of age.
Facilities and Funding
- IDESC covers tuition fees for the entire duration of studies/training.
- Fellows will undertake studies/training under the supervision of an advisor or study director that will be provided by the host institution.
- The donor Government will pay stipends to beneficiaries on a monthly basis, in local currency. The stipend amounting to four hundred and fifty (450) US dollars is intended to cover living expenses such as accommodation, meals, pocket expenses, and incidentals. The donor will determine the amount of the stipend to be granted to beneficiaries;
- ISEDC will assist in obtaining modest housing for the fellows.
- UNESCO will cover the cost of the round-trip international travel at the most economical rate and the most direct flight.
- Similarly, UNESCO will pay a one-time travel allowance amounting to US$100 (one hundred US dollars) prior to the fellows’ departure for the Russian Federation.
- Furthermore, UNESCO will also cover Health insurance. To avail of this entitlement, beneficiaries should be medically eligible and Medical Service that examines the complete medical dossiers should approve that.
Visit this link for more information about this Fully-funded UNESCO/ISEDC Fellowship Program in Russia.