Applications call for Life in Quarantine Photo Contest 2020. The Life in Quarantine Photo Contest 2020. The competition aims to discover photography that shows the mark that the pandemic has left in our lives, the photography that is executed from a different point of view, from a different situation, from an agonising environment, and from frustration, denunciation, and hope.
- The Prize: 500 EUR Cash Awards
- Public Choice Prize: 150 EUR
- A Finalists Virtual Exhibition up to 20
- Shortlisted Photographs
- A digital copy of the winner certificate
- Publishing in the catalog of the contest
- Single images: 15 EUR
- Up to 3 images: 30 EUR
- Up to 6 images: 45 EUR
All genres and styles of photography are not elligible; architecture, abstract, fine art, landscape, lifestyle, nature, portrait, street, travel, food fashion, science, sports, documentary, etc.
- Collectives can participate as long as they exclusively present under the collective’s name.
- In this case, the name of each of the artists will not be added.
- Employees and judges of the Photo Contest Life in Quarantine are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- File format: jpeg, jpg
- Resolution: 72 ppi/dpi
- Longest dimension: 1200 pixels or more the longest side
- Restrictions: NO trademark, product name, logo, identifying marks, borders, signatures or watermarks
Terms and Conditions
See more competitions here