Weill Cornell Medicine calls applications for the Vacancy for Assistant in USA. Interested candidates can apply for the position now. The category of the position is Health and Medical Services. The name of the position is Physician Assistant.
- The Assistant is responsible for the coordination and direct patient care of patients in an outpatient setting, with some inpatient coordination. This position performs medical histories, physical exams, ECGs and other clinical care and documents all findings appropriately.
The incumbent will do the following duties
- The candidate obtains initial histories and performs physical examinations. Documents clinical findings inpatient medical records. Develops and implements a plan of care in conjunction with supervising physicians.
- Also, he/she issues prescriptions for drugs, devices, and immunizations as indicated.
- Provides health education counseling to patients and families. Answers questions about disease and treatment plan.
- Similarly, the candidate coordinates the care of established patients: coordinates the ongoing care of established patients ensuring that diagnostic testing and subspecialty consultations and all follow-up appointments are completed on a timely basis.
- Also, he/she responds to patient phone calls, answer questions and refer questions to the physician as appropriate.
- Additionally, he/she acts as a “physician extender” during clinical encounters in both an outpatient and inpatient setting. Provides clinical services and care in conjunction with a collaborating physician.
- Moreover, the incumbent establishes and maintains a clinical and research database. Assists physicians with the coordination of clinical trials.
- Also, he/she prescreens and triages all new patients prior to the scheduling of appointments: collect relevant medical materials including scans and records from outside hospitals and physicians.
- Additionally, Coordinates the scheduling of appointments for new patients with multiple medical subspecialties.
- Furthermore, Establishes and maintains educational materials; and supports programs for patients and their families.
The candidate should meet the following requirements for the Assistant Vacancy in the USA at Weill Cornell College
- Bachelor’s Degree in the related field
- Also, the University desires approximately 2 years of work experience in a clinical setting.
- Additionally, it is better o have prior experience with coordinating clinical protocols.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Moreover, the University may consider up to one year of post-degree course work and/or an internship and less than one year of previous experience.
- Furthermore, the candidate must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
About the University
- Weill Cornell Medicine is a comprehensive academic medical center that’s committed to excellence in patient care, scientific discovery, and the education of future physicians in New York City and around the world.
- Additionally, the doctors and scientists-faculty from the University are engaged in world-class clinical care and cutting-edge research that connect patients to the latest treatment innovations and prevention strategies.
Visit the official website for more information.
Visit oyaop.com for marvelous job opportunities.