Apply for the Clinical Coordinator Vacancy at Wagner College in the USA. The category of the position is Medicine – Physician Assistant.
The Coordinator will have the following duties
1. Responsible for the coordination and supervision of the Clinical Phase of the PA Program.
2. Likewise, prepares syllabi and learning objectives for all courses in the Clinical Phase of the program.
3. Provides analysis of supervised clinical practice experiences for appropriateness of settings, patient encounters, clinical skills, diagnoses, and competencies.
4. Similarly, schedule required and elective supervised clinical experiences, coordinating the distribution of students for appropriateness of clinical experiences.
5. Likewise, responsible for workload equivalent of three courses per semester.
6. Also, prepares and/or reviews exams, collaborating with faculty in test construction and item analysis.
7. Moreover, monitors student progress, meets with students, and assures appropriate intervention, when required.
8. Additionally, he/she analyzes clinical curriculum outcomes for review at committee meeting and by the Program Director.
9. Likewise, provides analysis of supervised clinical practice experiences for appropriateness of settings, patient encounters, clinical skills, diagnoses, and competencies.
10. Also, the incumbent participates in student advising and clinical site visits as assigned.
Work Experience: Minimum 5 years clinical experience (Minimum 5 years teaching experience)
Education: Graduate of an ARC-PA accredited PA Program; Masters degree (MS,MPA,MPH)
Certification: NCCPA Certification
Licensure: New York State License
Email: [email protected]
You can check out different types of job vacancies at oyaop.com.
|Type of Opportunity||Academic Job|
|Company Name||Wagner College|