Apply for the Communications Specialist Vacancy at Colorado State University in the US. The deadline for the application is 28th February 2021.
36,000 USD Per Year
The Admissions Communications Specialist is an integral member of the Office of Admissions. Specific duties include, but are not limited to: providing assistance to support the implementation of communication plans that meet the designed communication strategy for the recruitment of prospective students, creating and editing communication items, data processing to support the communication flow and marketing functions of Slate, creating queries and filters to ensure data integrity, performing necessary data organization and manipulation, importing data into Slate, running reports, and serving as back-up to ensure the timely delivery of communications during vacation and peak times.
The incumbent will have the following duties
Manages all aspects of communication with prospective students via the current CRM (Technolutions Slate), including:
- Developing, reviewing, executing, and updating system communications and drip campaigns within the CRM.
- Coordinating and scheduling ad-hoc communications, to include physical mail, emails, and text messages.
- Monitoring the results of email campaigns using A/B testing and analytical data to suggest changes for improvement.
- Creating filters and queries to ensure accurate dissemination of communication items.
Creates and proofreads admission communication items, including:
- Building email communications (including creating and editing content, designing HTML documents such as emails and templates, and testing emails and templates).
- Additionally, proofreading and editing admissions communications, including vendor communications.
- Also, preparing handheld communication items for admissions (including creating and editing layout and content, and submitting items for printing).
Provides back-up to the CRM Processing and Technology Specialist as needed, including, but not limited to:
- Testing the CRM when updates or changes to processes are needed.
- Creating prompts, fields, filters, queries, and forms.
- Exporting reports and importing lead lists as needed.
Provides back-up to the Mailroom Coordinator as needed, including, but not limited to:
- Developing and conducting quality assurance checks to find and correct data entry and processing errors.
- Additionally, identifying and consolidating duplicate student records in Slate and Ellucian Banner.
- Moreover, managing and sending physical mail communications.
Updates the admissions website as needed.
- Provides assistance with other admissions office tasks as needed.
- Also, may attend university meetings.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Qualifications for Communications Specialist Vacancy
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Also, the capacity for independent work and problem solving.
- Additonally, the ability to multi-task, prioritize, pay close attention to detail, and follow up in a timely manner.
- Likewise, excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing, computer information systems or related field.
- Additionally, demonstrated knowledge and skills in HTML and web design best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and problem solve in a technical environment.
- Also, knowledge and skills with Adobe Creative Suite, including Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Experience using Mailchimp or a similar email marketing service.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills with Microsoft Excel.
- Two years of professional experience in marketing, public relations, or a related field.
- Likewise, two years of experience writing or editing professional communications.
- One year of professional experience in higher education.
- Furthermore, demonstrated experience evaluating campaigns using reporting tools, testing, and data analysis.
Applicants must attach the following documents, in order to be considered for this position:
- a letter of intent (cover letter);
- a current resume or CV;
- unofficial or official transcripts showing degree conferred; and
- three professional references with contact information to the on-line application.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities of your choice.