Apply for the Digital Learning Administrator Vacancy at the Queens University of Charlotte. The category of the position is
- Admin – Distance Education Programs
- Admin – Instructional Technology and Design
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides direct support of LMS implementation, data migration, and initial system setups and updates.
- Additionally, the incumbent provides administration for dual LMS to diagnose and resolve issues related to importing course content and migration of the Learning Management Systems (Moodle to Canvas).
- Also, provides training materials, opportunities, and orientation documentation for the new LMS and other educational technology.
- Effectively identifies and addresses the needs of users with varying technical skills and provides a level of help appropriate to that individual.
- Supports and drives the vision of HCOL.
- Furthermore, designs appropriate and effective visual aspects of curricula, e-learning, and LMS design based on course content and training goals
- Also, manages and develops engaging and intuitive eLearning content (including modules, scripts, videos, quizzes, etc.).
- Likewise, works simultaneously on multiple projects based on current curriculum needs.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with coursework in instructional design, educational technology, curriculum development, web design, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- Additionally, at least three years of experience working with educational technologies in support or development capacity.
- Likewise, proven experience in instructional course design for web and technology-mediated instruction and applying up-to-date, instructional technologies and emerging instructional design principles.
- Experience with multimedia and web design technologies, including video conferencing and/or webinar technologies.
- Likewise, experience with visual design skills and the ability to storyboard by translating written content into visual descriptions using graphics, animations, and video scenarios.
- Furthermore, experience with accessibility technology.
- Also, knowledge and experience working in both a MAC and a PC framework.
Qualified candidates should submit the documentation listed below via email to [email protected] in (.doc) or (.pdf) format. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Queens will continue to accept applications until the position is filled.
Include the following:
- A cover letter addressing position qualifications and your experience
- Additionally, current curriculum vitae or résumé
- Also, contact information for three professional references.
Queens offers comprehensive benefits to eligible employees, including medical, dental and vision insurance, domestic partner benefits, defined contribution (matching) and supplemental 403(b) retirement plans, vacation and generous paid holidays, tuition remission and tuition exchange, Queens-paid life insurance, supplemental life insurance, dependent life insurance, accidental death, and dismemberment insurance, flexible spending accounts
Visit the official page for more information.
Also. visit oyaop.com for more opportunities