Apply for the Program Chair Vacancy at Walsh University in the USA. The category of the position is
- Education – Counselor Education
- Faculty – Liberal Arts – Human Development and Family Studies
Walsh University believes in the desirability of a small university that promotes academic excellence, a diverse community, and close student-teacher interactions. A commitment to the Judeo Christian tradition, diversity, and service-learning are critical to the mission of Walsh University. This position is under the supervision of the Associate Dean of Experiential Learning.
- Administration of the program
- Also, maintain CACREP accreditation
- Mentor and evaluate faculty
- Likewise, each in the area(s) of content expertise
- Review, revise, and develop curriculum
- Also, advise and mentor student
- Maintain an active scholarly agenda
- Furthermore, collaborate with the Dean and Program Chairs within the School
- Also, more exciting opportunities
Requirements for Program Chair Vacancy at Walsh University
Applicants must meet the following:
- Ph.D. in Counselor Education & Supervision (preferred)
- Additionally, the University will consider counselor Educator with the related terminal degree “grandfathered” by CACREP
- LIkewise, LPCC-S license in Ohio or eligible for licensure in Ohio
- LICDC-CS license in Ohio or eligible for licensure in Ohio is strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience as a licensed clinical practitioner in community mental health settings
- Furthermore, teaching experience in graduate programs is desirable.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.