Apply for the Research Study Assistant Position at Northwestern University. The category of the position is Laboratory and Research.
- Recruits study participants.
- Also, reviews & obtains informed consent.
- Schedules study visits with participants.
- Conducts experiments.
- Additionally, analyses of data.
- Collects survey data.
- Likewise, reviews medical records.
- Also, consults with nurses & physicians to determine pretreatment & eligibility requirements of protocol from completion to registration of participants.
- Furthermore, facilitates communication with key personnel & participants to maintain project study flow.
- Maintains detailed records of results which may include collecting, extracting & entering data; &/or preparing basic charts & graphs.
- Also, performs scientific literature searches in support of research.
- Likewise, completes portions of grant applications &/or documents associated with current local, state, & federal regulatory guidelines, requirements, laws & research protocols.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Successful completion of a full 4-year course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor’s or higher degree in a major such as social or health science or related; OR appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Additionally, must complete NU’s IRB CITI training before interacting with any participants & must re-certify every 3 years.
Minimum Competencies: (Skills, knowledge, and abilities.)
- Good computer skills, basic systems neuroscience/biology knowledge, familiar with basic statistical and data analysis approaches.
- Bachelor’s in biology, neuroscience, and/or biomedical engineering. Experience in collecting human sensorimotor data in the laboratory.
Northwestern University is a private research university in Evanston, Illinois. Additionally, it was founded in 1851 by nine men whose goal was to establish a university that would serve the former Northwest Territory.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.