Apply for the Vacancy for Academic Concierge at Texas A&M University. The category of the position is Student Affairs and Services.
During the application process, you have one opportunity to upload documents as a combined PDF. The page “My Experience” has an area provided under the Resume/CV to drop or upload the file.
This one combined PDF must include:
- Cover Letter
- Also, Resume/CV
- Likewise, three professional references with complete contact information (Unsolicited letters of recommendation will not be considered).
- Also, transcripts – If required for the position (Unofficial will be accepted with the application. Official transcripts are required at the time of verbal offer).
If transcripts are from an international institution, it is the responsibility of the prospective faculty member to have the transcripts translated and evaluated by an approved credential evaluator.
Additionally, the candidates must submit all documents electronically through the Texas A&M Online Employment Services website. The University may exclude incomplete or improper applications.
The Academic Concierge, as a member of the Student Success Team, serves as a student’s connection to the A&M Commerce Community, through the embedded Student Success Centers in each of the University Colleges. Additionally, working collaboratively with academic advising and financial aid, the Academic Concierge is responsible for providing an unparalleled level of service and support to students that promote student success. Also, the Academic Concierge facilitates an interactive process that empowers students to meet academic goals and identify and overcome challenges to create a path to success at the university.
- Provides accurate information and assistance to students in order to promote persistence, retention, and completion, while ensuring timely follow up with any inquiry from students requiring handoff to university constituents.
- Also, the incumbent works collaboratively with the student success team, faculty, and campus partners in order to improve persistence, retention, and completion.
- Likewise, he/she utilizes predictive analytics to make data-informed decisions and drive initiatives to promote student success.
- Moreover, he/she monitors and tracks the retention, persistence, and completion of students.
- Establish and review daily reports to effectively increase persistence, retention, and completion.
- Provide creative approaches to increase student success.
- Additionally, the candidate ensures that students have access as necessary to available university services that support persistence, retention, and completion.
- Furthermore, he/she helps students navigate university policy and process in order to facilitate problem-solving relating to academic, financial, and other concerns that may prevent retention, persistence, and completion.
Requirements for Vacancy for Academic Concierge
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Experience: Zero (0) years of related experience.
- Knowledge / Skills: Demonstrated understanding of student success with a sensitivity to the needs of students from diverse cultures required. Must have excellent interpersonal skills with interest and aptitude in working with students. Excellent oral and written communication skills necessary. Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to: Ability to multitask and work cooperatively with others. Ability to present information clearly and concisely.
- Licensing/Professional Certifications: None
- Physical Requirements: None
- Other Requirements: Some work on weekends or after normal business hours as needed. Ability to spend significant time communicating via telephone, text, email, and other means.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.