Apply for the Vacancy for Administrative Assistant at La Roche University. The category of the position is Administrative Assistants.
Title: Administrative Assistant – Education and Nursing
- Provide administrative resources to the division, including reception, answering inquiries, update and maintain calendars, filing systems, databases and email groups; responsible for ordering supplies and cataloging inventory
- Additionally, prepare course materials for faculty such as outlines, phone and address lists; duplicate and distribute syllabi, exams, and related materials as needed. Collect and forward all course syllabi and schedules according to academic division policies.
- Also, obtain desk and review copies of textbooks for faculty; manage textbook and reference book databases for outside accrediting bodies and supply to the university library.
- Furthermore, organize budget reviews, including advisory boards, and process invoices, payments, and supply orders.
- Also, coordinate all divisional mailings, including electronic and hard copy pieces; manage division copy and print machines, order supplies, and initiate service calls as required.
- Also, assist faculty, staff, and other stakeholders with the coordination of events such as open houses, continuing education programs, community and department programs; responsible for logistics such as reservations, work orders, catering requests, and registrations.
- Furthermore, update and catalog division resources including magazines, reference books, bulletin boards, job, and internship postings. Distribute applicable resources and opportunities to students.
- Monitor work-study students; assist with annual interview and selection process.
Qualifications for Vacancy for Administrative Assistant
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Also, demonstrated initiative and self-direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong organizational, time management and database skills
- Likewise, proficient in Microsoft computer skills including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and word (formatting and page setup, template building), Outlook, and Microsoft 365
- Also, the ability to maintain confidentiality
Qualified candidates can submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected] Please add “Administrative Assistant – Education and Nursing” in the subject line. Candidates subject to background clearances. Review of applicants will begin immediately; position open until filled.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.