Apply for the Vacancy for Administrative Assistant at Weill Cornell Medicine. The deadline for the application is Administrative Assistants.
Under guidance, provides a wide range of administrative and secretarial support to senior staff within the department
Responsibilities for Vacancy for Administrative Assistant
- Coordinates calendars and schedules appointments and meetings. Prioritizes requests for meetings and coordinates the necessary arrangements for meetings.
- Additionally, the incumbent initiates and prepares written correspondence as needed and based on functional needs.
- Also, responsible for procurement activities related to goods, services, and/or equipment as needed.
- Responsible for disbursement/reimbursement activities as needed.
- Furthermore, maintains an inventory of supplies, equipment, and/or reagents. May order supplies/equipment/reagents as authorized or ensure that needs are escalated appropriately. Receives supply orders and confirms the accuracy of delivery. May assist with cost control.
- Also, maintains electronic and hard copy files and databases. Maintains the integrity of information.
- Answers phones, responds to inquiries, and triages calls to appropriate personnel.
- Responsible for travel and conference arrangements. Organizes itinerary makes appropriate reservations for travel and accommodations.
- Similarly, records and distributes meeting minutes.
- Routinely analyzes and evaluates workflows to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Also, assists with responsibilities associated with professional organizations and external advisory boards and committees, which may include membership renewals, professional certifications, and journal renewals.
- Likewise, receives, sorts, and distributes mail; accepts and signs for package deliveries.
- Furthermore, the candidate performs other duties as assigned or required.
- High School Diploma in a related field
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Additionally, approximately 2 years of related experience providing secretarial support to senior leadership
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent computer skills including good working knowledge of MS office.
- Also, the ability to learn new computer software and applications.
- Additionally, the ability to communicate instructions and observations effectively verbally and in writing.
About the University
The Weill Cornell Graduate School of Medical Sciences is a graduate college of Cornell University that was founded in 1952 as an academic partnership between two major medical institutions in New York City: the Weill Cornell Medical College and the Sloan Kettering Institute.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more information