Apply for the Vacancy for Administrative Coordinator at Johns Hopkins University. The category of the position is Administrative Assistants.
Title: Sr. Administrative Coordinator
The Coordinator provides administrative and clinical support to the Chief of Cardiac Surgery and fulfills administrative duties to support the overall office. Also, this position will be the first point of contact with the Cardiac Surgery Division (the Division) for all constituents. Additionally, the Sr. Administrative Coordinator will serve as a liaison with other University Departments, medical center departments, and external organizations. Sr. Administrative Coordinator will work in a fast-paced and demanding environment and must be able to function independently.
- Participate in the preparation of the medical records or research documentation, budget, administrative, and regulatory documents for patient records, grant proposals, clinical or research protocols, and/or contractual agreements.
- Also, manage the Chief’s electronic calendars for multiple meetings and manage frequent requests.
- Resolve scheduling conflicts.
- Furthermore, ensure that the Chief is fully prepared for meetings and appearances by coordinating, collecting, and providing materials to participants in a timely fashion.
- Additionally, develop or revise the filing systems to maintain academic, administrative, donor, VIP, and other relevant files. Maintain files and record-keeping systems.
- Plan and coordinate meetings/events which involve securing venues as well as coordinating travel, hotel, reimbursement, and payment of honoraria for guest lecturers as well as developing itineraries for guests/potential faculty recruits.
- Furthermore, work on special projects as requested.
- Schedule and coordinate all departmental meetings.
- Prepare and edit presentations, slides, manuscripts, reports, and emails as requested.
- Also, he/she helps coordinate and document management, narrative and statistical reports for private and government agencies.
- Grant preparation, including NIH grant applications or other funding grants.
- Compile data for the preparation of various periodic ad hoc reports.
- Additionally, relay messages and greet visitors to the Division.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements for Chief and visitors.
- Machines and/or equipment used on the job include a PC, laptop, phone, fax, copier, scanner, printer, LCD projector, and transcription equipment.
- Furthermore, renew licenses and memberships for Chief as needed.
Requirements for Vacancy for Administrative Coordinator
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Five (5) years progressively responsible administrative experience required.
- Additional education may substitute for required experience, to the extent permitted by the JHU equivalency formula.
Special Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Requires experience using Microsoft office suite applications, managing multi-line phones.
- Also, knowledge of SAP system accounts payable; and some grant & manuscript preparation.
- Moreover, the candidate must have strong organizational skills, ability to complete tasks, be detail-oriented, and have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
You may want to visit the official page for more information about the position. Also, check out oyaop.com for more job opportunities.