Apply for the Vacancy for Admissions Coordinator at Dixie State University. The category of the position is Admissions and Enrollment.
Salary: Full-time (12-month) professional staff position. The annual salary of $36,000, with the desired start date of November 2020.
- Coordinate admissions-related data entry processes.
- Additionally, make recommendations to the Associate Director of Admissions for operations strategy and business process enhancements with the CRM.
- Similarly, serve as technical liaison between Admissions Office and Information Technology Services to resolve issues relating to admissions data reporting, processes, CRM, etc.
- Also, coordinate admissions-scoped communication plans, informing students about admissions status.
- Supervise and mentor part-time Admissions staff, support daily processing to streamline work and create efficiencies.
- Likewise, provide expertise in best practices regarding data structure, retrieval, reporting, and integration with both internal and external partners and systems.
- Assist Director of Admissions with the development and maintenance of Admissions policies and procedures.
- Also, work collaboratively with offices across campus to implement, maintain, and continually improve effective workflows and data exchange.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required.
- Two years’ office experience required; experience working in higher education and/or admissions processing is preferred.
- Good computer skills, including word processing and data entry, as well as experience with Microsoft Office required; experience with CRM, SQL, and HTML is preferred.
- Likewise, high motivation and commitment to Dixie State University, including the ability to self-start, be calm under pressure, meet deadlines, work without direct supervision, switch-task between competing priorities, problem-solve and relate to a variety of personalities under diverse circumstances.
- Similarly, strong communication skills, both oral and written.
About the University
Dixie State University is a public university in St. George, Utah, in the state’s Dixie region. The university offers 4 master’s degrees, 45 bachelor’s degrees, 11 associate degrees, 44 minors, and 23 certificates/endorsements.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, check oyaop.com for more opportunities.