There is an announcement for the Vacancy for Admissions Counselor at Drexel University in the USA. Interested candidates can apply for the position until 23rd April 2020. The category of the position is Admissions and Enrollment.
The incumbent will do the following duties as the Admissions Counselor
- The Admissions Counselor serves as one of the primary contacts for prospective students and their families, school counselors, advisors and other individuals or organizations involved in the college selection process.
- Also, this position is responsible for recruiting, selecting and yielding undergraduate students to various programs at Drexel University.
- Likewise, the Admissions Counselor interacts with prospective students through individual meetings, information sessions, and campus events to build relationships, answer questions, and explain the benefits of attending Drexel University.
- Additionally, responsibilities include managing an inquiry and applicant pool, reviewing applications for the purpose of making admissions decisions within their designated application pool including working with applicants regarding missing materials and managing the relationship from point of application through enrollment.
- Furthermore, the Admissions Counselor also counsels accepted students through the enrollment process to facilitate a smooth transition to Drexel.
- Recruiting prospective students through visiting high schools, college fairs, community events, and making presentations to classrooms, community events, virtual fairs and college fairs within a designated territory.
- Likewise, conducting informational sessions and prospective student meetings.
- Serving as the primary contact to prospective students and their family, school counselors, advisors and other individuals or organizations involved in the college selection process.
- Also, creating and maintaining professional relationships with school counselors, advisors, and other individuals or organizations involved in the college section process.
- Similarly, developing relationships with prospective students through multiple mediums, including individual appointments, telephone, email, social media sites and video/virtual chat.
- Working with campus partners to disseminate all necessary information to prospective students.
- Furthermore, preparing, maintaining and distributing both regular and ad hoc inquiry and applicant reports designed to keep the team up-to-date on the status of the applicant pool.
For the Vacancy for Admissions Counselor at Drexel University,
- The applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree
- The incumbent should make sure he/she uploads CV/resume and cover letter when submitting the application.
- Review of applicants will continue until a suitable candidate pool is identified.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.