Apply for the Vacancy for Admissions Counselor at Tulane University. The category of the position is Admissions and Enrollment.
The Admission Counselor is the primary contact person between the prospective student and secondary school communities and Tulane University. Additionally, the counselor makes frequent public presentations to these groups describing Tulane University, its programs, and its services. Admission Counselors conduct individual interviews with high school guidance counselors as well as prospective students and their families.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Similarly, superior interpersonal and public speaking skills.
- Also, highly developed written and oral communication skills. Capable of presenting Tulane University in a favorable light with individuals, small groups, and large groups. Ability to resolve the inevitable conflicts between the families of prospective students and Tulane University which arise as part of the admission process of a highly competitive institution.
- Additionally, an appreciation for the cyclical nature of admission work and the flexibility to handle a variety of duties and projects throughout the day as well as throughout the year.
- Also, computer literacy is important to the efficient management of a quantity of work.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse constituencies, including faculty, academic deans and senior administrators, admission staff members, students, parents, guidance counselors, and alumni.
- Because of the wide range of duties and responsibilities associated with this position, an Admission Counselor must develop and possess:
- Also, a complete understanding of the admission and recruitment policies of Tulane University.
- Likewise, detailed knowledge of undergraduate academic programs offered by Tulane University.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.