Apply for the Vacancy for Analyst, Supplier at Houston Community College. The category of the position is Business and Financial Services.
Supports the Procurement Operations Department’s business functions which include; Contract Administration, Strategic Sourcing, and the managing of the supplier maintenance function within the organization’s ERP System, PeopleSoft, for the Small Business Development Program (SBDP). Supports onboarding of new suppliers, and outlining supplier management procedures ensuring IRS, Small business certifications, and HCC policy compliance.
- Assist in the creation and execution of the supplier management strategy and process to optimize relationships with suppliers to deliver the best results aligned to cost and business rick mitigation.
- Additionally, coordinate the sourcing, contracting, implementation and life-cycle management of suppliers through the consolidation, standardization, and procurement of contracts.
- Also, evaluate suppliers, and report on findings, identify non-compliance, and plan for resolution or restitution.
- Furthermore, work closely with the Small Business Development Program (SBDP) ensuring compliance with a small business spend and subcontracting spend within awarded contracts.
- Ensure that all contracts, procurement, and supplier acquisition processes comply with internal policies and external regulations.
- Also, assist with internal/external audit functions by providing feedback, data or information during audit reviews.
- Moreover, the incumbent will manage the analysis of information and identify, interpret, and report findings.
- Additionally, perform small business analysis as well as business functions in support of the college.
- Furthermore, resolve vendor problems related to quality, performance, quantity, and timing and provide reporting of the problems for a resolution to ensure contractual obligations are met.
- Document and communicate supplier standards and requirements.
- Additionally, handle basic issues and problems, and refer more complex issues to higher-level staff.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field required
- 8 years directly-related experience may be substituted in lieu of required degree
- 4 years directly related experience required
- Also, a strong understanding of contract, procurement, and supplier acquisition processes within a public sector entity.
- Additionally, previous vendor life-cycle management experience and process implementation
- Previous project management experience in implementing new software systems and training others in the use of new software systems.
- Also, some knowledge of diversity/small business programs and the ability to interact with all manner of suppliers
- Likewise, experience in higher education, supply chain, contract to spend analysis and supplier diversity preferred
Licensing & Certification
- Valid Texas Driver License
- MS Office Programs
- Information Management Systems
- e-Commerce Software
- Similarly, Statistical and Financial Analysis Principles
- Additionally, requests for Proposal/Request for Information Processes
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.