Apply for the Vacancy for Applications Instructor at the University of California. The category of the position is Adult and Continuing Education Programs.
- Provide instruction in accordance with the established instructional agreement, curriculum outlines, and class schedule provided by UCR Extension.
- Additionally, communicate teaching objectives and specific learning outcomes to students, and clearly outline the grading policies to the course.
- Likewise, work in conjunction with collaborative partners and subject matter experts in order to ensure that course information is current.
- Participate in scheduled orientations, meetings, and mandatory training programs by UCR’s established deadlines.
- Furthermore, maintain timely and accurate academic records within the learning management system and submit timely and accurate documentation as outlined in the instructional agreement.
- Also, maintain appropriate standards of professional conduct.
- Advanced degree in Business or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Additionally, five years of related work experience.
- Furthermore, excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Also, the ability to provide instruction online and in-person.
- Experience teaching adult learners.
- Experience with curriculum development and course design.
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Ability to teach a wide range of courses.
- Commitment to diversity and the University’s mission.
About the University
The University of California, Riverside is a public research university in Riverside, California. It is one of the 10 general campuses of the University of California system. The main campus sits on 1,900 acres in a suburban district of Riverside with a branch campus of 20 acres in Palm Desert.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.