Apply for Vacancy for Assistant Manager at Lafayette College in the USA. The category for this application is Business and Financial Services.
The Assistant Manager performs in-store responsibilities to support the Store Manager, coordinating with all staff for the efficient running of day-to-day activities. Supporting front and back of house activities including financial transactions, store displays, inventory control. In the absence of the Store Manager, the Assistant Manager will perform the manager’s responsibilities in addition to their own.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Also, work with leadership and collaborate with College departments and other vendor partners, increasing our core base and reach within the Campus and Community.
- Oversee and manage all print and digital projects as needed.
- Likewise, evaluate and incorporate emerging technologies and implement into the College Store marketing plan.
- compliancy rules and mandates.
- Work closely with Lafayette IT Department to maintain network connections and website stability to ensure peak efficiency and PCI compliance on all platforms.
- Moreover, handles all aspects of student charge accounts for the College Store. Makes sure all student accounts are ready for each semester. Ensures that charges for each purchase are accurate and transferred to Student Charge Accounts on a daily basis. Answers account questions from students.
- Also, creates, maintains and audits all College Store Department Charge accounts files. Transfers the Department Charge purchases monthly to the Finance Department to be loaded into Banner. Answers all questions from Department personnel about their accounts.
- Additionally, responsible for register and safe reconciliation to ensure accuracy at the end of each business day and make sure cash deposits made in a timely manner.
- Furthermore, reconcile the store P-card and submit reports to Finance Department on a monthly basis
- Knowledge of college store operations, inventory control, purchasing practices, and POS software.
- Knowledge of sales, marketing and merchandising techniques
Education, Training and Experience:
- Combination of 5 years’ experience in retail sales or a bachelor’s degree in marketing
- Furthermore, four years progressive experience in retail operations preferred
- Additionally, proficient in Excel and Microsoft Word
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.