Apply for the Vacancy for Assistant Professor at Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University. The category of the position is
- Engineering – Other Engineering
- Faculty – Engineering – Mechanical
The members of PMU’s Mechanical Engineering faculty will:
- Carry out the duties of the position in accordance with College values and standards and in line with College policies and procedures, upholding high professional standards and leading by example.
- Additionally, work with our students as members of a learning community to provide world-class education and excellent student experience.
- Contribute at an appropriate level to school and faculty policy and practice in teaching.
- Also, play a significant role in the design, development, and planning of courses and programs within the subject area as required.
- Play a significant role in the review of courses and programs and in assessment, quality assurance, and quality enhancement as required.
- Likewise, develop innovative approaches to learning and teaching as appropriate.
- Provide timely feedback and assessment of coursework and examinations.
- Provide general support and guidance to students, resolving issues and/or referring to specialist parties, where appropriate.
- Furthermore, maintain an appropriate scholarly or professional development activity and to keep up to date with developments in the field as necessary to carry out the duties of the position.
- Participate in the comprehensive advisement of students majoring in the College.
- Contribute to the overall work of the College and/or equivalent external organizations by representing the institution and faculty on appropriate committees and groups.
- Also, contribute to the management and administrative processes and committee structures of the School, faculty, and College.
Qualifications for Vacancy for Assistant Professor
- Suitable candidates should have earned their B.S., M.S. and Ph.D. degrees
- Similarly, suitable candidates should have a proven US/Canada academic teaching, research, and ABET experiences and professional registrations.
- Suitable candidates must have an excellent command of the English Language. Also, should be familiar with technology-infused academic environments.
- Also, suitable candidates applying for the position of Associate / Full Professor, candidates must provide a letter of promotion from an academic institution with a documented due process to the rank of Associate / Full Professor.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.