There is an announcement for the Vacancy for Associate Director at Brown University in USA. The category of the position is Admissions and Enrollment.
- The Associate Director for the Brown MPA Program reports to the Director of the Master of Public Affairs Program to develop and implement strategic and innovative plans, programs and policies to strengthen Watson’s MPA program.
The candidate will do the following duties
- Manage the ongoing operations of the MPA program, including academic affairs, admissions, career services, finances, student services, events, and communications, and oversee the program’s staff.
- Additionally, serve as the program’s admissions lead and manage the strategy and implementation of the MPA recruitment and admissions cycle each year based on admissions targets.
- Furthermore, the incumbent Leads and Manages the strategic planning and coordination of the MPA program.
For the Vacancy for Associate Director at Brown University in USA, the incumbent must meet the following requirements
- Master’s degree required.
- Also, 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in higher education, academic administration, recruiting or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in or knowledge of the public policy sector preferred
- Ability to understand and operate in a complex campus environment and to create collaborative networks across multiple constituencies
- Additionally, the incumbent should demonstrate experience in management, project oversight, and staff management.
- Ability to manage complex student concerns and work with a diverse population of students, including international and underrepresented populations.
- Also, proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Superior presentation and communication skills (oral and written)
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Also, Experience with budgeting
- Ability to implement best practices strategies for recruitment and admissions
- Willingness to travel to promote the program.
- Furthermore, commitment to diversity and inclusion as well as an understanding of the contributions a diverse workforce brings to the workplace.
About the University
- Brown University is a private Ivy League research university in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Additionally, founded in 1764 as the College in the English Colony of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations, it is the seventh-oldest institution of higher education in the United States and one of the nine colonial colleges chartered before the American Revolution.
- Moreover, at its foundation, Brown was the first college in the U.S. to accept students regardless of their religious affiliation.
- Also, its engineering program was established in 1847. It was one of the early doctoral-granting U.S. institutions in the late 19th century, adding masters and doctoral studies in 1887.
- Furthermore, in 1969, Brown adopted a New Curriculum sometimes referred to as the Brown Curriculum after a period of student lobbying.
Visit the official website for more information.
Visit oyaop.com for marvelous job opportunities.