Apply for the Vacancy for Associate Faculty at Post University. The category of the position is Business – Finance.
Requirements of Vacancy for Associate Faculty
- Doctorate strongly preferred (i.e., Ph.D., JD, DBA, Ed.D) in a closely related field and current within his/her discipline. Master’s Degreed will be considered if accompanied by professional work experience.
- Additionally, the ability to teach traditional on-ground classes on our main campus. Additional part-time assignments may be available teaching Finance courses to online, remote-site, and blended class populations using accelerated 8-week formats.
- Furthermore, employ a range of strategies to foster student learning, to engage student discussion in an active learning environment on campus and/or online setting.
- Also, promptly assess student performance and appraise students of progress.
- Applied technology skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Similarly, strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills and demonstrate a passion for teaching and learning.
- Additionally, knowledge of educational Learning Management Systems (Such as Blackboard LMS) is a plus.
- International Accounting
- Also, Audit
- Corporate Finance
- Similarly, Quantitative Applications
- Governmental Accounting
- Additionally, Accounting & Finance topics
Knowledge and Skills
- Incorporate accounting & finance concepts in an applied methodology
- Also, develop & update course content
- Understand or have a working knowledge of Blackboard or similar LMS platforms
- Furthermore, work individually with students in independent studies and internships
- Opportunities for career advancement available to successful & effective instructors
Post University is a private, for-profit university in Waterbury, Connecticut. It was founded in 1890 as Post College. From 1990 to 2004 it was affiliated with Teikyo University in Tokyo, Japan, and during that time it was named Teikyo Post University.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.