Apply for the Vacancy for Associate Professor at the University of Colorado. The category of the position is Science – Statistics.
The University of Colorado Denver l Anschutz Medical Campus seeks individuals with a demonstrated commitment to creating an inclusive learning and working environment. The University values the ability to engage effectively with students, faculty, and staff of diverse backgrounds.
- Maintain an independent investigator-initiated portfolio of research in biomedical informatics
- Train graduate students and postdoctoral researchers
- Work with UCCC and campus leadership to develop a vision of Biomedical Informatics for the Anschutz Medical Campus
- Coordinate Cancer Related Biomedical Informatics efforts on campus
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience. The University of Colorado offers a full benefits package. Information on University benefits programs, including eligibility, is located at Employee Services.
Qualifications for Vacancy for Associate Professor
- Demonstrated national and/or international leadership in the Bioinformatics/Computational Biology/Mathematical Modeling research community
- Likewise, demonstrated leadership within a research institution to build multidisciplinary research projects or development of campus-wide shared resources
- Track record in cancer research, both with developing algorithms and their applications, with the goal of gaining novel insights into basic, population health, or translational/clinical aspects of cancer biology
- Also, independent grant funding as a Principal Investigator
- Furthermore, collaborative research with a track record of co-authored, multidisciplinary studies
- Track record of training computational researchers
- Likewise, the record of working with multi-omics data
- Also, xcellent communication and interpersonal skills
The University will give priority to the candidates who have
- successfully integrated basic/population health/and clinical research and mining large ‘omics datasets to do so.
- Additionally, interest in developing new algorithms for new technologies, such as multiplexed ion beam imaging and/or single-cell technologies.
- Furthermore, machine learning and application and development of deep learning methods.
Application Materials: Cover Letter, Resume/CV, List of References, Statement of Research Philosophy Application Materials Instructions :
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.