Apply for the Vacancy for Associate Professor at United Arab Emirates University. The category of the position is
- Faculty – Medicine – Physicians
- Faculty – Health – Other Health Faculty
- The appointee will involve in the undergraduate teaching and examination of medical students. Also, in the pediatric residency and fellowship programs in our affiliated teaching hospitals. In addition to pediatric clerkship, which is the core of our educational work, involvement in teaching, and examining preclinical students.
- Additionally, clinical service at the consultant level will be provided, with inpatient, outpatient, and on-call duty, at the teaching hospitals affiliated to the university (Tawam and Al Ain hospitals) both accredited by the Joint Commission International Accreditation (JCIA).
- Also, active participation in educational and college administrational functions, including committees.
- Likewise, clinical and/or laboratory-based research with clinical colleagues in affiliated teaching hospitals.
- Additionally, research productivity is an integral part of these positions.
- Moreover, maintaining, developing, and nurturing ongoing research collaboration with the candidates’ international colleagues.
Qualifications for Vacancy for Associate Professor
Candidates for these positions must hold at least an MD or MBBS degree. Also, a certification of specialization and sub-specialization in their field by the American Board or equivalent from Europe, Australasia or North America, with recognized advanced training in their respective subspecialty. Additionally, applicants should also have a track record in teaching. Furthermore, familiarity with the is desirable. Previous experience in research and in medical education are important prerequisites in order to establish a pathway for future career progression in our university.
About the University
United Arab Emirates University is the oldest university in the United Arab Emirates. It was established after independence from Britain by then the president and the founding father of the UAE, the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, in 1976.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also. visit oyaop.com for more opportunities