Apply for the Vacancy for Associate Vice President at Ave Maria University. The category of the position is Admissions and Enrollment.
The Associate Vice President of Enrollment, (AVPE) will serve as a member of the University Council and report to the President and CEO of Ave Maria University. The position has the primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing, and controlling all student enrollment, and financial aid-related activities of the University and all personnel in the Admissions and Financial Aid departments.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Admissions and Student Financial Aid functions of the institution.
- Pursue continuous improvement of short and long-term strategic enrollment objectives. Key participant in the strategic planning of the institution with the responsibility to implement the 2017-2022 Strategic Plan as it pertains to student enrollment matters.
- Provides vision, leadership, and strong strategic direction to the area of Admissions and Financial Aid in support of the University’s aggressive enrollment goals while maintaining student quality and diversity.
- Also, he/she develops and executes an innovative, comprehensive, data-driven marketing plan with strategies targeted at coverage/penetration in new and existing markets.
- Likewise, develops a comprehensive, data-driven recruitment plan that optimizes local, regional, and national admissions and recruitment forums, events, and activities.
- Develops recruitment and admissions strategies to target special and diverse populations (non-traditional/adults, seniors, military, community college, and technical school students and graduates, international, racial and ethnic diversity, rural, suburban, urban, etc.).
- Directs customized admissions counseling and communication strategies, providing appropriate support and information to the student from inquiry to matriculation.
- Additionally, establishes measurable enrollment processes and procedures for Admissions that ensure cohesive communication.
- A Master’s degree from an accredited institution. Also, some years of progressively responsible and successful leadership experience in higher education in the area of admissions/enrollment management, financial aid, and marketing. Furthermore, other combinations of education and experience may be considered.
- Additionally, the AVP of Enrollment should possess the traits of A proven track record of success in managing admission staff and meeting enrollment targets. Also, significant managerial experience within an admission and financial aid office; and proven success in working with families and students as they navigate the admissions and financial aid process. Demonstrated ability to manage personnel, communicate with senior leadership and trustees, and inform University stakeholders.
- Similarly, solid background, knowledge, and understanding of government regulations pertaining to admissions and financial aid.
- Also, a demonstration of knowledge and application of best practices in enrollment management including, but not limited to, marketing, data analytics, utilization of third-party vendors, the awarding of scholarships/financial aid to meet enrollment goals, etc.
- Additionally, understanding of information technology, including student database platforms, CRM software, and strong data analytics and interpretation abilities to assist in making data-driven decisions.
- Also, experience designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining a customer relations management tool.
Ave Maria University is a private Catholic university in Ave Maria, Florida. Ave Maria University shares its history with the former Ave Maria College in Ypsilanti, Michigan, which was founded in 1998 and closed in 2007. Additionally, the school was founded by Tom Monaghan, the founder of Domino’s Pizza.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.