There is an announcement for the Vacancy for Business Associate in the USA at Texas A&M University. The category of the position is Business and Financial Services.
The incumbent must have the following qualifications for the Vacancy for Business Associate in the USA
- High school graduation or any equivalent combination of education and experience
- Also, four years of related experience in general office, bookkeeping or personnel operations
- Additionally, the ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others
- Also, knowledge of email, word processing, and spreadsheets applications and internet search engines
- Moreover, good planning and organizational skills
- Similarly, excellent customer service skills
- Also, good written and verbal communication skills
The incumbent will do the following duties
- He/she should processes all deposits for Marketplace and Nayax through ipayments.
- S/he will compare Nayax data to Chase records before deposits. Also, he/she should meet regularly with AskUs to prepare Marketplace deposits for student payments. Oversee audits of Marketplace deposits to Voyager records.
- Additionally, he/she will record and track all Library related contracts and speaker agreements. Also, add appropriate documentation, forwards to University Contracts Administration, and follows up to ensure timely approval and processing of contracts.
- Moreover, the incumbent will also serve as back up to payroll processing.
- Furthermore, he/she will also assist other business services staff as needed.
- Additionally, the Business Associate should also participate in special projects.
About the University
Texas A&M University is a public research university founded in 1876 and located in College Station, Texas. In 1948, Texas A&M University became the founding member of the Texas A&M University System. As of 2017, Texas A&M’s student body is the largest in Texas and one of the largest in the United States.
Visit the official website for more details.
Also, visit oyaop for more job opportunities.