Apply for Vacancy for Care Professional at Santa Clara University in the USA. The category for this application is Administrative Assistants.
Work as part of the Graduate Business Programs team to provide quality customer service, interacting with office staff and others across University to ensure a high level of service at all times, while exemplifying the professional standards of the Graduate Business School. Also, represent the Graduate Business Programs by phone and in person to students, faculty, administration, and alumni and ensure efficient and responsive office environment. Runs the front desk of the Graduate Business Programs Office and meets with MBA and MS students as needed.
- Receive, document, and resolve customer questions, comments, and requests in a timely manner.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Also, document all customer interactions through contact tracking.
- Manage GBP Customer Service Survey.
- Similarly, support all GBP and non-degree students with information, referrals and services.
- Understand LSB graduate programs and operations in order to provide knowledge support to students, faculty, and alumni.
- Additionally, submit department Facilities requests through AiM
- Maintain and request office supplies
- Likewise, manages the front desk for the Graduate Business Programs Office
- This position requires the ability to effectively establish and maintain cooperative working relationships within a diverse multicultural environment, working with students, alumni, donors, faculty, staff, vendors, and external contacts.
- Also, ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends as needed to support Graduate Business programming.
- Additionally, ability to maintain high level of confidentiality. Demonstrated ability to initiate and manage tasks independently and effectively. E
- Likewise, enthusiastic and self-motivated, with a positive attitude and good sense of humor Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced team environment.
- Considerable time is spent at a desk using a computer terminal.
- Also, travel to other buildings on the campus.
- Moreover, attend conference and training sessions within Bay Area or in- or out-of-state locations.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.