Apply for the Vacancy for Career Counselor at Tulane University. The category of the position is Career Development and Services.
The Career Counselor position at the A.B. Freeman School of Business at Tulane University will:
- Provide Career Management Education through the acquisition of lifelong career skills,
- Additionally, facilitate student employment through the acquisition of internship and full-time career positions and
- Also, cultivate both internal and external relationships and partnerships with all stakeholders.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Skilled coaching ability
- Also, business acumen, executive presence, and professional demeanor
- Effective sales / influencing / recruiting skills
- Likewise, innovative, creative, proactive and effective at problem-solving
- Effective understanding and management of stakeholders including students, HR and recruiting representatives, university administrators, C-level professionals, executives, faculty, alumni, and parents
- Also, the ability to work collaboratively, including as a member of a team to build internal and external relationships
- Additionally, the ability to work with a variety of companies, organizations and government agencies to connect students for internships and jobs
- Ability to work through ambiguity
- Likewise, be agile and adaptive to change
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in collecting, analyzing, and communicating data
- Furthermore, demonstrated or related experience in individual and/or group career consulting
Required Education and/or Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree and at least five years of relevant experience
- A Master’s degree and at least three years of relevant experience
- International business experience and language fluency in a second language
- Also, corporate talent acquisition experience or network
- Likewise, professional certification in career coaching, career management, or related professional credentials
About the University
Tulane University is a private research university in New Orleans, Louisiana. It was founded as a public medical college in 1834 and became a comprehensive university in 1847. The institution was made private under the endowments of Paul Tulane and Josephine Louise Newcomb in 1884.
Visit the official page for more information.
Check out oyaop.com for more job opportunities.