Apply for the Vacancy for Communications Coordinator at Arizona State University. The category od the position is Communications, Marketing, and Public Affairs.
The Virginia G. Piper Center for Creative Writing is seeking a qualified candidate to plan, develop, produce, and disseminate creative, high quality, and cost-effective communication and promotional materials for our creative writing audiences. Additionally, this position will utilize various resources designed to support the objectives and outcomes of the center while working collaboratively with program coordinators to produce materials for a variety of projects that effectively market and disseminate information. Likewise, promotion of the center’s activities will be to internal and external constituents including faculty, staff, students, alumni, donors, and the community. Furthermore, the positions report to the Assistant Director of the Virginia G. Piper Center for Creative Writing.
The incumbent will do the following duties
- Plans, develops, and implements communications projects for the unit to ensure consistency in message and support of the Piper Center goals and objectives.
- Also, coordinates education and outreach marketing and communication of programs and events including, but not limited to: conferences, presentations, workshops, and lecture series.
- Works with Piper Center staff to design and produce high-quality, professional images, logos, graphics, and other visual content for Piper Center programs.
- Ensures that all copy, graphics, and other content and materials for the Piper Center meet brand standards for ASU.
- Likewise, oversees the Piper Center website and social media accounts, identifying information needs and developing content to fill these, ensuring timely posting of news and events, and ensuring the continuous improvement of the center’s e-strategies.
- Also, organizes media coverage, and video and audio recordings of public events; incorporates content onto a website; oversees the content, and manages technical platforms and combinations.
- Likewise, communicates the successes, upcoming events, needs, and overall potential of the Piper Center to resources within the community including, but not limited to: website forums, online networking sites, and monthly newsletters.
Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications or closely related field and one year of related experience; OR, Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills, and abilities have been achieved.
- Marketing Experience in a literary, non-profit, or educational field (3 years)
- Likewise, demonstrated knowledge of ASU Brand Guidelines
- Experience in website design or development (1 year)
- Also, demonstrated knowledge of local literary or art communities
- Additionally, experience in using MS Office, In Design, Adobe Creator, and Salesforce
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.